Senior Citizen Health Insurance
Senior Citizens Need Greater Care And Protection For Health!
Many insurance companies provide senior citizen mediclaim policy. This health insurance covers the age of 60-69years and can be renewed after the age of 69. Senior citizens are more susceptible to health conditions and hence health insurance is very necessary for them. Protect your medical expenses and be prepared to fight even with worst situations with specially designed mediclaim policy for senior citizens in India.
Benefits of Senior Citizen health insurance:
- Pre and post hospitalisation covered in senior citizen health insurance.
- Age Limit : 60 - 69 years.
- Guranteed policy renewal after age of 69.
- No medical test required.
- Pre-existing diseases are covered from first year.
- If any disease or treatment is diagnosed or advised in first 12 months of the policy that will be covered from the 2nd year.
- Income tax benefits under section 80(D).
- EMI facilities for online health insurance.
Features - Senior Citizen Mediclaim
Our parents are the one who have protected us from all difficult situations in life and made us what we are today. So, we should also care for them and provide them best medical facilities. Senior citizens can take up health insurance policy at 60 as the entry level age is said to be that provided by most of the insurers in the country. The renewal age is generally 90 given by insurers. Your pre-exsisting dieases will be covered in the health policy taken. So, it is important to provide mediclaim at 60 for your beloved parents.
Many insurers also covers critical illness and cares for pre and post hospitalization. Surgery cost and total hospital expenses are also covered by many insurance companies that provide mediclaim. As competition rises among insurers, most of the insurance companies cover all the above things at low premiums. One must read all the health insurance policies available in the market with us and then buy the best mediclaim that suits you most.